Thursday, March 19, 2009

The Banking Cartel

I am creating this blog,in order to report information that I have gathered over the course of a year. My initial desire, was to better understand energy policy. This query, lead into banking matters, and the information discovered, is of vital importance. It is here that I wish to create a space, in which readers can come to discover news and information relating to a "Banking Cartel" that, appears to be moving toward a global currency and global bank. All information to be contained within this blog will come from direct (real) news pages, and while ALL opinions are appreciated, it is my aim to construct a page that will enlighten, based on truths derived from "hard" news. Please feel free to comment or, if further information is known, to contribute additional information that may continue along this same vane.

No comments:

Post a Comment